Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rihanna to launch her own fashion line?

Rihanna is as well known for her signature style as she is for her chart-topping success, so it was only a matter of time before she launched a label of her own.

The singer has already dabbled in fashion design when she teamed up with Armani for a capsule collection back in November.

In an interview on Ryan Seacrest’s radio show this weekend, RiRi suggested she’s now working on her own label: "I'm really pursuing a fashion line of my own. I want to design."
Adding: “This is also a road that I want to earn it. So I'm working with designers. Designers that I respect, and [fashion] companies that I respect. I want people to really trust me before I just say 'Buy it, because it's mine.’”

Rihanna suggested she’s looking to launch the line once her second collection for Armani drops.

Naturally the fashion world is now buzzing with rumors of the possible designers working with the singer. Besides Emporio Armani, Stella McCartney is the name on everyone’s lips.

There’s no official word on when this collection/label/awesomeness will be released, so watch this space!