Thursday, March 22, 2012

Why Rihanna Takes Her Clothes Off

Rihanna has the cure for your body image woes: Get naked. All the time. That's what she does and it totally worked -- she's at least half naked at all times now!

Hate your body? Rihanna has a little advice for you: Get naked. Often.

The "Birthday Cake" singer told British magazine Women's Fitness that she got over her own body issues by taking it all off as frequently as possible -- a practice she still employs, judging from the provocative self-portraits she posts on her Twitter feed almost every day.

"My way probably won't work for most people… but the more I got naked the more comfortable I felt," Rihanna explained to the mag. "I just had to face my fear. You always find something wrong, you always find something you're uncomfortable with, and one thing turns into another and you get embarrassed and self-conscious about it -- you feel like everybody can see what you see."
This method might possibly be more successful if you have Rihanna's body.

Oh, and by the way? She doesn't give a damn if you're hating on her decision to work with her abusive ex Chris Brown again -- at least, that's what it sounds like she's referencing in this quote:

"I stand up for what I believe in and a lot of the time that can be against people's opinion, but that's the hard thing to do, it really is sometimes," she said. "Especially if the majority doesn't agree."

What would her mother say about all this naughty and (many say) misguided behavior? Not much. According to the singer, she is simply making choices based on what she thinks her mom would do in the same situation.

"My mom is the toughest person I know. I'm finding myself becoming a lot more like her," Rihanna said. "Every time I come to a crossroads, I always find myself going back to my mom's methods."