Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rihanna Apologized To Mom Over Naked Pictures

Rihanna apologized to her mom over leaked naked pictures which surfaced on the Internet. Rihanna was so ashamed and devastated when she realized her family would see the private photos of her baring all. Rihanna was smart enough to send her mother flowers to apologize before talking to her on the phone.

 As we reported that Rihanna spoke out about her naked photos and she didn’t feel bad for sending them to her ex-boyfriend in fact she feels bad for guys who don’t get naked pictures sent to them by their girlfriends.
What she didn’t like was having the privacy taken away which is of course understandable
“I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, ‘oh great, so now there’s nothing they don’t know about me and my private life’. It was two days before Mother’s Day, so Rihanna was nervous and she sent her mother flowers hoping to make things better.
She tells U.S. radio station Hot 97, “I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, ‘Oh great, so now there’s nothing they don’t know about me and my private life. It was humiliating and it was embarrassing – especially my mum having to see that. It was two days before Mother’s Day, so I was nervous.

“I sent her flowers first before I called and then she texted me – when the world is against me she’s always there supporting”. “If it’s wrong, she will still let me know but she wouldn’t come down on me like, ‘Oh my God, what were you thinking?’ – via Female First