Saturday, June 16, 2012

RIHANNA THINKS YOU SHOULD ALL GET OVER IT


Does she have a point or is she really just being callous about it all?

 In a recent interview with Esquire magazine, Rihanna went absolutely manic toward the reporter when questioned about working with Chris Brown with the remixes to “Birthday Cake” (from her album, “Talk That Talk”) and “Turn Up The Music” (from his album, “Fortune”) following the 2009 attack that took place on the evening before the Grammys. Yes, you know the one.

 While many fans and entertainment people questioned if Ri-Ri was officially off her rocker, she sees it as something we needed to get over:


That’s how f*cked up society is. There’s a lot of sh*t y’all can’t get over. Y’all holding your breath on a lot of stuff that doesn’t matter. When you realize who you live for, and who’s important to please, a lot of people will actually start living. I am never going to get caught up in that. I’m gonna look back on my life and say that I enjoyed it – and I lived it for me- and God. This is turning into a tacky interview. What do you really want to talk about? I’m not here to [talk] about messy sh*t.

I suppose we’re in the wrong for wanting to defend a woman who was in an abusive relationship and worrying that she may actually go back to her attacker.