Sunday, June 3, 2012

Rihanna Heats Up British Esquire July 2012

With her new movie "Bel Ami" set to hit theaters on June 9th, Rihanna garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the July 2012 issue of British Esquire magazine. The 32-year-old actress sizzles in Agent Provocateur for the Matt Irwin shot front page while dishing about everything from her girl crush to where she'd like to be in five years.

 Highlights from Rihanna's accompanying interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to British Esquire!

Highlights from Rihanna's accompanying interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to British Esquire! On her girl grush:

 "Ooh! Cheryl Cole is ... hot. I would just like to watch her work. Preferably cleaning things on the floor. Picking up stuff on the floor. Bending over. She's hot! I mean, literally ... she's so beautiful."
On making headlines: "The attention is something I’ve learned to ignore. This is what I do. I live my life and they document it. A lot of things I don’t care for people to know, but it just is. That’s what it’s become."

 On making a song with ex Chris Brown: "I thought people were gonna be surprised that we finally did a record together, but I didn’t see how people could think it was a bad thing, you know? In my mind, it was just music." On being determined to settle down in five years:

 "'Hopefully I’ll have a man by then. I’ve gotta start there, right? But how far I go [with my career] is God’s plan. I’m just following through my destiny. I don’t think it ever ends. It just evolves."